Saturday, May 21, 2011

I am my own management institution

I am not an MBA. Nor am I pursuing one. I wanted to get one. But unfortunately, we have too many constraints to get a good MBA degree in my country. The first one is CAT. I don't understand why should one be so sound in English vocabulary to be good at management. Why should I know what "Ennui" means when I can always use the word boredom? And even if I use the word "ennui" to a prospective customer in India, what are the chances that he will understand it? My sister would always argue saying that I sucked in English and these are excuses for not scoring good at CAT. I ignored. The second big constraint is time, if you are working. So I decided, that I will be my own management institution. I decided I will learn my own management lessons. And also experiment them.


This blog is all about my personal "practical" experience learning & experimenting management lessons. Strategy is going to be my first experiment. I will be sharing my experiences implementing "Strategy" and watching its "Results" in the following weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment